Saturday, November 12, 2011

Attack of the Killer Microscope! Review Week Arrives...

Hey all, I'm going to be having a Review Week! Possibly a Review Two Weeks! Exciting!



So I'm going to be shoving a lot of the great books I've read under the microscope. Lots of fun! Because I love talking about good books. And so! I was thinking some of my fellow sophisticates may also like talking about good books! Yes? Yes! If you, perchance, are one of these fellow sophisticates, and if you would like to do a guest post review of some book you think deserves attention (any kind of book! Even your own, if it's out in the wide world!), let me know! Drop me a line, and you can have a spot in the wonderful Review Week/Two-weeks/Month Extravaganza! Picture of microscope optional.

4 comments:

Jessica Bell said...

I'd love to be involved. Won't review my own book though, that's just um ... stupid. :o)

D.G. Hudson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.G. Hudson said...

Sure, I'd like to be involved, Bryan, but I have a few questions...

Is this reviews in any genre? one or multiple books in the post? fiction, non-fiction or writing instruction?

It's a great idea, as some of us do love to review books. If you're checking for compatibility, I've included a sample link (if it works this time).

DG Hudson - Rainforest Writing

Bryan Russell said...

Any kind of book! I'm all about the freedom.

If you have something, send it my way!