Laura Martone has nominated us for a Kreativ Blogger award! And already I'm failing miserably because I don't know how to copy the image for the Kreativ Blogger logo into my post. Yes, I write a blog despite being a techno-rube! I have overcome much.
And now, my seven internet appointed tasks (yes, think of Hercules. And me. In the same way. Heroic tasks, similar phsycal build...)
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (Not too hard. Thanks again, Laura)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (Okay, yes, I've failed miserably at this one)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Shall now attempt... bingo! Yes, html code is tough for us rubes)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (I own a bookstore. I love shoes and yet retain %100 of my manliness. Unlike Laura, I have broken and torn all sorts of bodily things, and each story is less interesting than the last. I used to be a teacher. I also used to work a nightshift at Wal-Mart... and survived - this is to be commended. My kids are better looking than I - this is obvious. My kids are smarter than I - this is also obvious.)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. (Okay...)
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. (I'll see what I can do... I think it may kill me, though. This award is cool, but it's also sort of the mother of all chain letters. Those poor nominees...)