Saturday, July 9, 2011

Charity Hot Dogs

We're doing a charity barbecue today. What's not to love? Supporting nature conservation. Eating hot dogs. Enjoyig sunshine.

Note to self: This thing called "the outdoors" is interesting. It may be worth experiencing again sometime in the future. Strangely, there are no computers there. Or, you know, fewer.


Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I prefer my great outdoor experiences to be held indoors if at all possible!

maine character said...

I was outdoors a few days ago, and when I looked at a maple tree, I couldn't believe the resolution. Even right up close.

Plus, it had this really cool 3D effect.

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

No computer! Uncivilized. :)

Matthew MacNish said...

What Steve said.

I wish there was more interesting nature around here. We have some forest, and a waterfall, but I'm going to Seattle at the end of the month, and there's just nothing around here that compares to the mountains and the Sound.